Friday, February 22, 2013

The Floss is Here!



It's always fun getting packages in the mail!  Especially when they contain a whole bag full of colorful floss that you have been waiting for.  It got here quicker than I thought it would, which is a great bonus.  So 1-2-3 Stitch! really came through.  I will be buying from them again in the future.  So here it is,  my loot.  50 skeins of floss, 2 packages of bobbins, and there is some sparkly blending filament in there as well.    


Here it is all sorted, labeled, and ready to go.  It seemed simple enough to take it from a skein, wrap it around a bobbin, write a number on it... easy right?  Sure, it was easy, but it was tedious!  This took hours!  I couldn't believe it.  Oh well,  it is done.



Pretty sure everything looks good.  I stitched the edges of the canvas so that is ready to go as well.  So now all that is left to do is actually start stitching!  Lucky for me the first page of the pattern is only 28 stitches wide,  so it should go a little quicker than the rest will.  It will give me a good start so I can see what I am working with.  Hopefully by next week I will be able to show off some real progress with the actual project!

So time to go tackle page 1 of 18! 




No comments:

Post a Comment